Location: Remote, to work on GMT
Employment basis: Permanent.
Report to: Marketing Manager, dotted line to sales team and CEO
Salary: £25–30k depending on experience
Founded in the UK six years ago, Qunifi is now a global unified communications company distributing products through the world’s leading telephony brands.
Qunifi’s core product is Call2Teams: a cloud service technology that connects any PBX or SIP Trunk phone system to Microsoft Teams in minutes, enabling businesses to keep their existing phone system whilst enabling full collaboration within Teams.
With the recent Coronavirus pandemic Qunifi has seen near exponential growth and is now looking for talented individuals to help expand the business and fulfil ambitious plans for growth. Qunifi is backed by Pemberstone Investment Group and Microsoft.
About the role
As Sales and Marketing Executive you will have a key role in the business. Working closely with the sales team, the marketing manager and the executive team, you will take a hands-on approach to supporting the sales team, and delivering many aspects of our marketing; from supporting the sales team with our top-tier partners, answering partner queries, to managing our social media, designing collateral, writing content and optimizing our marketing automation and outbound sales campaigns.
Ultimately your activities will drive increased partner engagement, raise the profile of the brand, and will support the team hitting ambitious targets. This is a commercial role and you will track all activity to show opportunities, results, and ROI.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner Engagement and Management: supporting the sales team in their efforts to engage and grow relationships with our Tier 1 and 2 partners. Managing inbound enquiries, including taking orders, from some of our Tier 3 partners.
- CRM administration and support sales team reporting: ensuring that the CRM is up to date, managing CRM data cleanliness, and managing the CRM structure to ensure that we meet our sales and marketing needs.
- Marketing automation and email campaigns: working with the marketing manager and the sales team to implement (and continually review) the automation processes, and support the launch of email-led campaigns.
- Social: supporting the sales and marketing teams to propagate our content across the various social channels and to increase engagement with our partners.
- Website: maintaining and updating and the website. We are currently in the process of building a new WordPress website and this will launch in the next few weeks. Once live, there will be an ongoing requirement to add posts, resources and partner listings. As well as providing support with keyword analysis.
- Collateral: working closely with the marketing manager, and the sales and exec teams to create, maintain and evolve sales, marketing and partner engagement collateral.
- Analytics, analysis and RoI reporting: tracking and reporting sales & marketing metrics on an ongoing basis. As well as monitoring and tracking competitor activity.
- Ad hoc support to the sales and leadership team as required.
Skills and experiences that will help you succeed:
Sales and Marketing Knowledge:
- Exceptional CRM database sales and marketing knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrable customer-facing skills
- An eye for good design
- Exceptional skills using PowerPoint and Word (much of our collateral is in ppt and word).
- Sound social knowledge of the workings of LinkedIn and Twitter
- Working knowledge of (or demonstrable willingness and capability to learn) google analytics, SEO/PPC, WordPress and marketing automation.
- Good analytical reporting skills, ability to demonstrate activity and results.
- Delivery ownership – you’ll take ownership of the projects you’re managing and really drive delivery. From the outset you’ll inspire trust and confidence from all those around you.
- Planning and organizing – you’ll be a natural planner who’s highly organized and who uses a variety of tools and techniques to make sure that things don’t fall between gaps.
- Collaboration, communication and influencing – you’ll be highly skilled at working with a variety of stakeholders to ensure things get done to time, cost and quality.
- Motivated and self-starting – you’ll have a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude and the ability to work out how to get things done even if there’s no clear or established process.
- B2B – you’ll have a proven track record of working in a B2B environment.
- Channel, telecoms and/or IT – bonus marks if you’ve worked in a channel/partner environment, and/or the telecoms of IT sectors.
Qualities and behaviours we’re looking for:
- An inherent desire to get stuff done with a ruthless fixation on delivery.
- Preference for working in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- Love for, and curiosity about, new technologies and methodologies and how they shape the world.
- Experience of working in a startup or scale-up with an understanding that everyone needs to roll their sleeves up and get involved.
Qunifi is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Email your CV to email@example.com. Please include a few paragraphs on why you’re interested in the role (formal cover letter not required).
NOTE TO AGENCIES: where Agency assistance is required the Qunifi Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Qunifi by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.Apply Now