Salary: Commensurate with experience, expectation of £35-£50k
Location: Remote, to work on GMT
Employment basis: Fulltime
Founded in the UK six years ago, Qunifi is now a global unified communications company distributing products through the world’s leading telephony brands.
Qunifi’s core product is Call2Teams: a cloud service technology that connects any PBX or SIP Trunk phone system to Microsoft Teams in minutes, enabling businesses to keep their existing phone system whilst enabling full collaboration within Teams.
With the recent Coronavirus pandemic Qunifi has seen near exponential growth and is now looking for talented individuals to help expand the business and fulfil ambitious plans for growth. Qunifi is backed by Pemberstone Investment Group and Microsoft.
About the role
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with business teams to understand needs and translate these into effective concepts and designs, from wire-framing to end product.
- Assisting in testing of applications, ensuring software quality and excellence of UI \ UX design are maintained to the highest standards.
- Adhering to good design practices to ensure secure, robust, maintainable and extendable applications.
- Work as part of an agile (scrum) multi-functional systems development team.
- Conduct operations support activities to support the business.
Any other tasks as reasonably required.
Skills and experiences that will help you succeed:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to work in English is a must if English isn’t your native language.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Ability and interest in learning other development techniques, languages and software tools where necessary.
Excellent knowledge and experience of:
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Experience in the following highly desirable:
- Exposure and knowledge of Azure technologies, App Services, Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, GIT
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams, Teams apps and bots
- Experience using VOIP services
Qualities and behaviours we’re looking for:
- Striking the perfect balance between passion, perfection and practicality – doing great stuff but knowing when to stop and just get it out the door.
- Actively seeking to improve existing solutions or find new ones that will drive customer success.
- Owning making stuff happen – looking in the mirror, not out the window, when it comes to identifying someone to take responsibility and get stuff done.
- Being unafraid of acknowledging when you need help and bringing your authentic self to work.
- Accomplished at asking the right questions and communicating clearly in written and verbal form.
- Preference for working in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- Love for, and curiosity about, new technologies and methodologies and how they shape the world.
- Experience of working in a startup or scale-up with an understanding that everyone needs to roll their sleeves up and get involved.
Qunifi is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a few paragraphs on why you’re interested in the role (formal cover letter not required).
NOTE TO AGENCIES: where Agency assistance is required the Qunifi Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Qunifi by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.Apply Now